Monday, June 7, 2010

LivingHomes and Nexterra Green Homes Team Up To Do Modern Green Prefab Right

I have always thought that prefrab houses are going to be the next generation of houses. It just makes sense. We may see more of houses like this in the future.

LivingHomes and Nexterra Green Homes Team Up To Do Modern Green Prefab Right: "nexterra livinghomes toronto photo exterior

TreeHugger has been a big fan of Steve Glenn and his Living Homes since it started. But when I first heard that they were coming to Canada I was a bit dubious, after a few years of working in the business here. I had concerns about the level of interest in modern prefab and the suitability of the Living Homes designs for the Canadian climate.

Now, having seen what Gary Lands and Barry Campbell of Nexterra Green Homes are planning, I realize that I was completely wrong. They have addressed every one of the proble...Read the full story on TreeHugger

No comments:

Post a Comment